Sunday 2 September 2012

My Squidoo Earnings. August Pay Day.

My Squidoo Earnings. Paid in August, Earned in June.
I love Squidoo, and if any of you haven't tried it, or not sure what it's all about, I suggest you take a look as for me, it one of my best online earnings.  Not only do I earn from Squidoo itself, but from Amazon, and eBay sales, and I could also earn revenue from selling Zazzles products as well as other affiliate products.
For those of you who know about Squidoo, you may know that it is a little different to sites such as Expertscolumn and Triond, for a few reasons.

One of those reasons is that they pay you 2 months behind. This is due to sales from Amazon and eBay and because of any returns that may happen from customers who purchased items from your lenses.
So for example, your March earnings, won't be paid until May. Usually it's between the 10th and 15th of the month, but the 15th is the date that Squidoo say they will pay you by.

Raad more ...   My Squidoo Earnings.  Paid in August, Earned in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment