Monday 20 June 2011

How do you earn money on the Internet? : Google Adsense and a list of adsense revenue sharing sites.

Image representing Google AdSense  as depicted...Image via CrunchBaseGoogle Adsense is one of the best and most common ways of making money online. Whether you are integrating ads in your blog, website or other online avenue, adsense is a great way of making money, if you know how.

So far I would estimate I have made around £500 with Google adsense, and that was before I was invited to share Adsense on some of my youtube videos.
There are many sites online that now allow you to intergrate adsense in, which earns you extra revenue.
Such sites include:


This list will be updated as I find more sites that allow adsense sharing. Some of the sites are easy and straight forward to start sharing adsense on, others are not so easy, such as Youtube.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment