Monday 20 June 2011

First blog post and an introduction. Earning money on the internet is easy if you know how.

So, I'm not a big talker as such, in fact I'm pretty shy, so I'll keep this part brief.
I'm Pablina, also known as Pabs and I've been earning money online now for a little over 2 years. Of course it has taken time to start earning a decent amount, but I haven't quite yet reached a figure in which I can happily live off. However I do know some of the best ways and places to earn money, which I am going to share with you.


The way I see it, is that the current situation in terms of trying to get a job, is pretty difficult, and if you can earn money yourself in other ways, such as on the internet, then there is no harm in trying, and I have no problems with sharing how I do so, or what I've earned. So that's what this site is all about. Sharing the best information I can find with you, sharing the sites that I currently earn from and any tips and tricks I have learned along the way.
I am hoping to have a guest blogger or two post on here too, to share their hows and knows about earning money on the internet.
So I guess the easiest way to do this, is to post about each individual site I earn from in separate blog posts, and I will wherever possible provide videos, proof of earnings etc.

Bare with me though, I do waffle a little at times, but I'll make a concious effort to keep things as simple as possible.

Over and out on blog post # 1

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment