Wednesday 22 June 2011

How do you earn money on the internet? : Webanswers. Starting up.

Webanswers.com is an adsense revenue sharing site. As suggested in its title it is a site where users can ask and answer questions.
Adsense is shared between all participants in the questioning and answering, unless someone is awarded an answer, in which case that participant will be awarded a percentage of the ads on that particular page.

I actually signed up for this site a while ago, but forgot about it. However after having some positive feedback from a friend, I decided it was worth giving another go, especially if it adds to my overall adsense earnings.
So I will be giving monthly feedback on this site with my earnings and I'm hoping to do a video about it somewhere in the near future with a friend of mine so we can go over all the ins and outs of Webanswers.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment